Gifts from Your Will or Trust
How It Works
- Include a bequest to Hartnell College Foundation in your will or trust. (Here’s sample language for your will.)
- Make your bequest unrestricted or direct it to a specific purpose.
- Indicate a specific amount, or a percentage of the balance remaining in your estate or trust.
Important Related Topics
- Sample Language for your will or trust
- Sample Codicil
- The 25 Estate Documents You Need to Put in One Place
- Your assets remain in your control during your lifetime.
- You can modify your gift to address changing circumstances.
- You can direct your gift to a particular purpose (be sure to check with us to make sure your gift can be used as intended).
- Under current tax law, there is no upper limit on the estate tax deduction for your charitable bequests.