Giving from Your Retirement Plan
How It Works
- Name Hartnell College Foundation as a beneficiary of your IRA, 401(k), or other qualified plan.
- Designate us to receive all or a portion of the balance of your plan through your plan administrator.
- The balance in your plan passes to Hartnell after your death.
Important Related Topics
- Avoid the potential double taxation your retirement savings would face if you designated them to your heirs.
- Continue to take regular lifetime withdrawals.
- Maintain flexibility to change beneficiaries if your family’s needs change during your lifetime.