Gifts from Your Will or Trust
How It Works
- Include a bequest to Hartnell College Foundation in your will or trust. (Here’s sample language for your will.)
- Make your bequest unrestricted or direct it to a specific purpose.
- Indicate a specific amount, or a percentage of the balance remaining in your estate or trust.
Important Related Topics
- Sample Language for your will or trust
- Sample Codicil
- The 25 Estate Documents You Need to Put in One Place
- Your assets remain in your control during your lifetime.
- You can modify your gift to address changing circumstances.
- You can direct your gift to a particular purpose (be sure to check with us to make sure your gift can be used as intended).
- Under current tax law, there is no upper limit on the estate tax deduction for your charitable bequests.
Please let us know if you have already included Hartnell College Foundation in your estate plan or if you are considering doing so. We would love to hear from you.
- More detail about gifts from your will or trust.
- Frequently asked questions.
- Contact us so we can assist you through every step.