MEET OUR NEW VICE PRESIDENTS
New leadership with students in mind
LEGACY SOCIETY Why you should join today!
Inspired by Hartnell’s 2020 Centennial, we continue to encourage you to join the Legacy Society in order to ensure that Hartnell Community College District continues to thrive for the next 100 years and beyond! Your estate gift creates bright futures for our students. Here are some advantages of joining the Legacy Society:
- You have the great satisfaction of making an impactful investment in the lives of generations of our students, their families, and the future of our community
- Your taxwise gift from your estate to the Hartnell College Foundation may reduce your federal estate taxes
- If you let us know of your plans, we will be able to thank you and recognize your legacy as a member of the Hartnell College Foundation Legacy Society
- You will make a lasting impact in the lives of Hartnell students and our community
- You will accomplish your taxwise planning goals
- You will advance your legacy to represent what is most important to you
- Through your leadership, you will encourage others to make their gifts, thereby expanding your impact
Please visit hartnell.giftlegacy.com for further information as you take the next steps, including working with your professional advisor. Contact Kris Edmunds at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 831-755-6810 to discuss any questions you may have about making your planned gift.
What will your legacy be?
If you are thinking about naming the Hartnell College Foundation in your estate plans, contact our Vice President of Advancement and Development/Executive Director for the Foundation, Jackie Cruz at email@example.com or call (831) 444-2446 or our Director of Philanthropy, Kristine Edmunds at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (831) 755-6903. To make a gift in support of Hartnell students, go to: https://