SHARE OUR SPIRIT ‘Tis the Season of Giving
Join our supporters and Share Our Spirit during this season of giving. Together we can make a difference.
For most of us, our financial priorities can be narrowed down to two primary goals: paying less taxes and having income that will last our entire lives. The year-end is a perfect time to consider some minor adjustments that can help secure both. With the right tools you can:
- Save taxes
- Increase year income
- Help others while helping yourself
If you have ever wanted to make a significant difference with Hartnell College Foundation and its mission, there is no better time than now. We can help you find a way to make a satisfying gift that moves our mission forward, while at the same time saving you money, and possibly providing you with new sources of income.
- Make a Gift Today. If you want to make an impact and receive income tax savings, make your gift now and see the results of your generosity in action immediately.
- Avoid Capital Gains. If you own stock (or any appreciated asset), give that asset to our organization. Our mission receives the current value of the stock, and you receive an income tax deduction in the same amount even though you paid less for it years ago.
- Start New Income. Fund a charitable gift annuity or charitable remainder trust and receive the double benefit of tax savings and lifetime payments.
- Blend Your Giving. For even more impact, consider a gift today of your IRA distribution, real property, appreciated assets, or cash, and complement it with a gift in your will or estate plan. You benefit by seeing your gift in action, while also knowing you are building a legacy that will grow.
There are many ways we can help you fulfill your philanthropic goals while enjoying tax savings and income advantages. Contact Vice President of Advancement and Development and Executive Director for the Foundation, Jackie Cruz at email@example.com or call (831) 444-2446. Learn more about how you can make a difference this year and benefit.
What will your legacy be?
If you are thinking about naming the Hartnell College Foundation in your estate plans, contact our Vice President of Advancement and Development/Executive Director for the Foundation, Jackie Cruz at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (831) 444-2446 or our Director of Philanthropy, Kristine Edmunds at email@example.com or by phone at (831) 755-6903. To make a gift in support of Hartnell students, go to: https://